Dumbledore is who Jacob decided he wanted to be for Halloween, roughly an hour before we were scheduled to go and meet the little ones at the Halloween party at the Family Resource Center. We had a meeting with our RAs, and then rushed home to put his costume together. Luck was on our side and he was happy with his look. And why not?
The fleecy black beard, Kyrgyz ak kalpak hat and the robe my mother made me for my trip to Afghanistan came together beautifully. I'm sorry I don't have a full length picture of him to do it justice. Also, when i took these pictures, Leila and Rufus had not yet been coaxed into the outfits (flower fairy and gorilla respectively) in which we would eventually go trick or treating. And it got dark soon after that, so no more pictures from my temperamental camera.
The fleecy black beard, Kyrgyz ak kalpak hat and the robe my mother made me for my trip to Afghanistan came together beautifully. I'm sorry I don't have a full length picture of him to do it justice. Also, when i took these pictures, Leila and Rufus had not yet been coaxed into the outfits (flower fairy and gorilla respectively) in which we would eventually go trick or treating. And it got dark soon after that, so no more pictures from my temperamental camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment