Oh, what a sweetie! (Jacob, not the monkey). I love his sailor suit... he looks so grown-up! Do keep the photos coming. Christa
I love the goatie photos. I've been cuddling lots of children at the Meyer, it makes me miss my little nephew all the more. Baci, Anna
Hello from Edinburgh. Two old grannies are sipping gin and gazing beatifically at the lovely Jacob and the lovely Max (Margaret's new baby) .Lots of loveCarole, Robert and Mary
Post a Comment
This blog is dedicated to plotting the growth and exploits of young J, born June 2006, and his twin siblings L & R, born November 2009. Visit for sporadic updates...
3 comments:
Oh, what a sweetie! (Jacob, not the monkey). I love his sailor suit... he looks so grown-up! Do keep the photos coming.
Christa
I love the goatie photos. I've been cuddling lots of children at the Meyer, it makes me miss my little nephew all the more.
Baci, Anna
Hello from Edinburgh. Two old grannies are sipping gin and gazing beatifically at the lovely Jacob and the lovely Max (Margaret's new baby) .
Lots of love
Carole, Robert and Mary
Post a Comment